The Best of 2017
What. A. Year!
To say that 2017 was wild would be an understatement. Dundas turned 25, and that wasn’t even our most compelling feat! But now that 2017 is finally coming to an end, we can take a moment to reflect on all the excitement from this past year.
There’s too much to fit into one blog, and this is by no means a comprehensive list, but we’ve compiled our favorite blogs, webinars and most valuable resources from 2017 that we think are well worth the read.
- Last April, we celebrated 25 years of excellence in the BI, Analytics and Data Visualization space! To commemorate this momentous occasion, we selected 25 unique and smart visualizations in our 25 Visualizations for 25 Years tribute, and created them using our most modern BI and Analytics platform – Dundas BI.
- The process of preparing data to be used for visual data analysis is one of the most critical steps for any BI project and is often the most time consuming and difficult. Dundas BI helps Streamline Workflows with Automatic Data Prep, to ultimately reduce the time it takes to progress from data, to desired visual.
- Business Intelligence – Why Do I Need That? Great question! While the term Business Intelligence has likely been floated around once or twice, it’s even more likely you’ve asked yourself (on multiple occasions), what exactly is Business Intelligence and why do I need it? This blog will help you answer that.
- What does it mean to be king? Just ask content creator and distributor extraordinaire, Netflix. Their growing trove of original content has been the driving force behind their immense success. But is there more to their success than meets the eye? We used Dundas BI’s powerful Relationship Diagram to Explore Hidden Relationships within Netflix’s Original Content. What remarkable insights we found may surprise you.
- If you’re in charge of building or contributing to the development of business dashboards, then our webinar on 4 Great Dashboard Designs & Why They Work So Well is a must see! You’ll learn key tips and tricks to not only improve your dashboard designs but make them more practical and effective.
- Trying to understand how different BI and analytics tools compare? Overwhelmed by BI tools continuously promising to deliver the most significant and best capabilities? Discover 5 Ways Dundas BI Surpasses the Boundaries of Typical Visual Data Analytics Tools.
- Dundas BI was designed from the ground up to be flexible, allowing you to meet your common use cases with ease and your advanced use cases without having to rely on other tools for the job. This flexibility means there are a lot of really Cool & Valuable Things You Can Do in Dundas BI. We’ll show you some of our favorites in this webinar.
- Absorb Software believed that every choice their clients made should be informed, and every action measurable. This led them to create a business intelligence module by embedding Dundas BI into their LMS, ultimately providing their clients with superior analytics in a multi-tenant environment.
- “The product is extremely flexible and very robust. From a BI and visualization standpoint, what you can do with it is limitless” – Find out how Center6, a leading data and information service provider, empowers their customers with white labeled Dundas BI analytics.
- In the BARC BI Survey 17, the world’s largest and most comprehensive survey of BI software users, Dundas BI was ranked #1 in Product Satisfaction, Performance Satisfaction, and Embedded BI.
- Eckerson Group ranked Dundas BI as a Best in Class Modern Analytics Platform. “Dundas BI provides a rich governance framework for managing self-service activity, a robust API with strong embedding and extensibility options, and built-in multi-tenancy at affordable prices.”
We’re so excited to bring you even more great resources in 2018. We draw inspiration from our incredible community and provide content based on the topics we get asked about most.
Have any ideas for what we should cover in 2018? Feel free to share them below!