Cloud Deployment Associate
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
What’s in it for you?
- A collaborative and creative environment where experimentation, learning and stepping beyond your comfort zone is not only encouraged, but rewarded
- Complete autonomy – micro-management is not in our vocabulary
- A healthy work-life balance and desirable benefits including an onsite gym membership, free parking, full dental coverage, flexible working hours and professional improvement perks (think conferences and classes, etc.)
- Team-building activities and monthly town-halls with catered lunches
- Learn and grow with the best in the business -> become the best in the business. We provide the support you need to achieve success in your career
- A culture that values diversity, authenticity, inclusivity and above all else, fulfillment
We thrive on the uniqueness and individual talents of our teams and want to work with people who aren’t afraid to let their personalities shine! If you’re enthusiastic, ambitious, and passionate about the future of Business Intelligence, then we want to read your resume! Submit your application and we’ll take it a look at it right away. Thanks so much for expressing an interest in joining us on this journey.
About the Job
This role requires an individual to have strong communication skills combined with cloud deployment knowledge, basic database and programing knowledge.
The successful candidate will be part of cloud operations team. Together with colleagues, the candidate will answer clients' questions and help resolve reported issues through phone calls, emails and via web meetings. The candidate will act as a communication bridge between users and our IT and R&D team. The candidate will also work closely with our Sales team to ensure a high level of customer success and client satisfaction.
This is a full-time position. Work is fully remote during the Covid-19 pandemic as our company follows the government guidelines. After the pandemic we will still be working mostly remote; any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Your technical skills:
- University Degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of working experience supporting, troubleshooting and deploying cloud technologies with a focus on computer and database services
- Broad knowledge of major cloud providers (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google) and working experience on at least one
- Experience working with containerization tooling including Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Proficient administering and managing Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience managing web services such as NGINX, Apache, or IIS
- Experience managing cloud databases including SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Familiar with any reporting tools such as Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, etc. will be a plus
Your soft skills:
- Strong communication and comprehension skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Able to work well within a team, yet be able to work autonomously
- Accurate and attention to detail
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Cloud Deployment Associate” in the subject line. If you have any questions about this position or our company, please feel free to ask we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.