BI SOLUTION ARCHITECT - PRE-SALES
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
The BI Solution Architect will play a key role in pre-sales customer engagements, sales messaging, trust building, technical evangelism, technical scoping, and driving successful demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, and customer evaluations. As a member of Dundas’s collaborative team, this role greatly impacts the performance of our strategic sales opportunities.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with prospects and customers around the globe and across all industries. You will get the chance to learn not only diverse technical skills but also about business intelligence, business analysis, project management, and will give you the possibility to learn how companies work as well as measure their performance.
Being part of a very dynamic and talented team who are go getters, you will get the opportunity to work on different areas in the company that might interest you. Dundas offers a great compensation and benefits packages which include Health package, Fitness allowance, Remote Equipment Allowance and much more
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Work directly with the sales team and customers to understand and determine requirements and map them to Dundas’ value proposition
- Drive the sales cycle with key stakeholders including line of business and IT
- Work closely with customers to understand and resolve the technical challenges, build rapport, and assume the role of trusted advisor
- Develop and articulate new ways of using dashboards to leverage the unique benefits and advantages our solution provides
- Evangelize Dundas’ best practices while working with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Assist in developing and executing client management processes and data visualization best practices throughout the account lifecycle
- Contribute to business solution proposals
- Deliver high impact demonstrations and effective trials for prospects, customers and partners
- Prepare and deliver high impact product/solution presentations, demonstrations and training to customers
- Work with the Sales Team to identify, develop, and close business opportunities while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Identify, prioritize, and communicate customer feedback and issues for resolution
Your Experience and Soft Skills:
- Ideally have 3+ years of experience as a consultant, sales engineer, or pre-sales solutions architect in the software industry
- High level of understanding of sales process, strategy and solution sales methodologies
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- You enjoy interacting with people and have great listening skills
- Results-driven work ethic coupled with a team-centric sensibility
- Flexibility to shift priorities, demands, and timelines
- Experience with any reporting tools such as Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Excel, etc. will be a definite asset
- Familiar with the business intelligence industry will be a plus
- Some IT/Networking knowledge will be a plus
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Able to work well within a team yet be able to work autonomously
- Very accurate attention to detail
Your Experience and Soft Skills:
- Have a degree (or college certificate) in computer science combined with business courses or any other related field
- 3+ years experience with databases (SQL/MySQL, Oracle…) including writing simple queries and scripts, perform simple database administration tasks, and understand fundamental database principles.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com and reference “BI Solution Architect” in the subject line. If you have any questions about this position or our company, please feel free to ask we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.