Business Development Representative
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
What’s in it for you?
- A collaborative and creative environment where experimentation, learning and stepping beyond your comfort zone is not only encouraged, but rewarded
- A healthy work-life balance and desirable benefits including fitness allowance, health package, remote equipment allowance, flexible working hours, and professional improvement perks (think conferences and classes, etc.)
- Work is fully remote during the Covid-19 pandemic as our company follows the government guidelines. After pandemic we will still be working mostly remote
- Monthly town-halls with company updates and lunches.
- Learn and grow with the best in the business -> become the best in the business. We provide the support you need to achieve success in your career
- A culture that values diversity, authenticity, inclusivity and above all else, fulfilment
We thrive on the uniqueness and individual talents of our teams and want to work with people who aren’t afraid to let their personalities shine! If you’re enthusiastic, ambitious, a little bit weird, and passionate about the future of Business Intelligence, then we want to read your resume! Submit your application and we’ll take it a look at it right away. Thanks so much for expressing an interest in joining us on this journey.
About the Job
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our dynamic and fast-growing organization. As a BDR, you will be the backbone of our sales process, responsible for strategically developing, prospecting, and qualifying new revenue opportunities. Successful candidates will have at least 1-2 years of experience in a sales or business development role within a technology company.
- You understand the value of generating new business opportunities to help fuel the sales pipeline.
- You have prospecting and CRM experience, preferably in a software organization.
- You have a deep understanding of how to quickly develop relationships with potential customers and qualify the wants and needs of their organization.
- You're organized and understand how to research and identify potential new sales accounts.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a metrics driven environment and have been successful at qualifying opportunities that helped you achieve quota.
- You are extremely personable and connect well with people. You are comfortable conducting high-level conversations with senior executives.
- You're a storyteller, whose comfortable presenting over the phone and in person.
- Technology is something that you love and you’re always wanting to learn more about it.
- You have great written and verbal skills.
- You're a highly motivated, driven, self-starting individual who knows how to hit the ground running.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy developing the role and adapting as the business evolves.
- French, German or Arabic speaking language a big asset
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Business Development Representative” in the subject line. If you have any questions about this position or our company, please feel free to ask we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.