BI SOLUTION ENGINEER - CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
What’s in it for you?
- A collaborative and creative environment where experimentation, learning and stepping beyond your comfort zone is not only encouraged, but rewarded
- Complete autonomy – micro-management is not in our vocabulary
- A healthy work-life balance and desirable benefits including an onsite gym membership, free parking, full dental coverage, flexible working hours and professional improvement perks (think conferences and classes, etc.)
- Learn and grow with the best in the business -> become the best in the business. We provide the support you need to achieve success in your career
- A culture that values diversity, authenticity, inclusivity and above all else, fulfilment
We thrive on the uniqueness and individual talents of our teams and want to work with people who aren’t afraid to let their personalities shine! If you’re enthusiastic, ambitious, a little bit weird, and passionate about the future of Business Intelligence, then we want to read your resume! Submit your application and we’ll take it a look at it right away. Thanks so much for expressing an interest in joining us on this journey.
About the Job
As a BI Solution Engineer, Customer Success, you will work with Clients and Dundas teams, to drive productivity and help our customers grow their business. We are looking for a highly energetic individual with a technical background and business/sales smarts to make Dundas customers successful with our product.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with customers around the globe and across all industries. You will get the chance to learn not only diverse technical skills but also about business intelligence, business analysis, project management, and will give you the possibility to learn how companies work as well as measure their performance.
In this role, you will be the bridge and key coordinator between Dundas and Client, developing and maintaining long-term relationships by engaging customers and providing excellent consultative support. You will be responsible for understanding requirements and challenges faced by our customers which hinders their BI system/product from going live to market. You will be advising customers during their development using our product, services and/or solutions. You will be driving growth within existing customer base by promoting and delivering user engagement activities such as forums responses, lunch and learns and much more
- Degree (or college certificate) in information technology combined with business courses or any other related field or must have 2+ years practical experience
- Ideally have 2+ years of customer facing experience working with external clients in a position such as business systems analyst, consultant, sales engineer, or pre-sales solutions architect in the software industry
- Practical experience with any other reporting tools or any other BI tools such as Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Excel, etc.
- 2+ year experience with databases and SQL scripting
- Familiar with cloud technologies
Your Soft Skills:
- You enjoy interacting with people and have great listening skills
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and comprehension skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Able to work well within a team, yet be able to work autonomously
- Able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com and reference “BI Solution Engineer” in the subject line. If you have any questions about this position or our company, please feel free to ask we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.