Outbound Account Executive
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
What’s in it for you?
- Sell a leading software without restrictions; the whole world is your market
- Work is fully remote during the Covid-19 pandemic as our company follows the government guidelines. After pandemic we will still be working mostly remote
- A healthy work-life balance and desirable benefits including fitness allowance, health package, remote equipment allowance, flexible working hours, and professional improvement perks (think conferences and classes, etc.)
- Monthly town-halls with company updates and lunches
- A culture that values diversity, authenticity, inclusivity and above all else, fulfillment
We thrive on the uniqueness and individual talents of our teams and want to work with people who aren’t afraid to let their personalities shine! If you’re enthusiastic, ambitious, and passionate about the Selling, then we want to read your resume! Submit your application and we’ll take it a look at it right away. Thanks so much for expressing an interest in joining us on this journey.
About the Job
We are currently looking for multiple Outbound Account Executives to join our fast-growing organization. We have openings as Junior, Intermediate and Senior levels. You will be considered for one of them depending on what you bring to the table. In these roles you will be directly responsible to increase revenue by selling Dundas software and services to prospective clients. Responsibilities include:
- Generate new business and new accounts through prospecting/hunting
- Lead generation, appointment setting, sales presentations and hunting new accounts
- Identify, target, and develop relationships with key decision makers, influencers, technology leaders, C-Level Execs
- Meet or exceed all KPIs and targets
- Manage the software sales cycle by identifying pain points, presenting business proposals, overcoming objections for deal closure, and negotiating final terms and conditions
- Work with Solution Architects to identify the customers’ requirements and find solutions to move them through the sales process phases such as: solution discoveries, demos, technical evaluations
- Develop relationships to drive successful outcomes of sales opportunities
- Coordinate with your team members and provide accurate sales forecasts
- Timely updates and maintenance of records in CRM system
This is a full-time position. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
- You have 1+ years of successful track record in complex business software sales, ideally in the areas of Business Intelligence solutions, software sells, reporting tools, or integration software
- You have a great personality that can quickly build rapport and build trust with clients
- You have a good mix of strong interpersonal, business and ideally technical skills to help understand the customer needs and advise them on the right solution
- You understand that “No” is just a position in time and you thrive in building high-quality relationships versus taking a transactional approach
- You are a storyteller, who's comfortable presenting over the phone and in person (after pandemic) to all levels of management in medium and large organizations
- You are a highly motivated, driven, self-starting individual who knows how to hit the ground running and make things happen
- You bring excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and expectations while being responsive to the customer
- Ideally you have experience selling to Fortune 5000 Companies across the world
- You have a university degree in business or/and technical field
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.