Dundas BI - SharePoint Requirements
The Dundas BI SharePoint Web Part lets your SharePoint users view and interact with available dashboards and reports from your Dundas BI server.
You install this Web Part on your SharePoint server after Dundas BI has already been installed.
2. Dundas BI server
To ensure full compatibility, the version of Dundas BI that you have (e.g., 126.96.36.1990) should match the version of the Dundas BI SharePoint Web Part that you are planning to install.
It is also possible to install Dundas BI on your SharePoint server as long as it runs off a different web site, port, or virtual directory than SharePoint.
3. SharePoint server
Below are the requirements for the SharePoint server.
- Windows Server 2008 - Server Core is not supported
- Windows Server 2008 R2 - Server Core is supported with SP1 or later
- Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2
- Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 or
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (All Editions) or
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (All Editions) or
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (All Editions) or
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (All Editions)