The Percentile function returns a scalar value below which the specified percentage of input data values fall. The closest input value that satisfies the condition is returned.
The Percentile function requires the following input:
- d0 - The set of data values for which the Percentile is calculated.
The Percentile function accepts the following parameters, which may be left out to use their default values:
- s0 - A percentage value ranging between 0-100 to determine the calculated percentile. Default value is 80.
- s1 - Indicates whether to include the two extreme percent values in the calculation. Default value is true.
- s2 - The methodology used for calculating the percentile. Available choices:
- 0 - The percent rank computation method (default)
- 1 - The direct computation method
- Alignments... (One or More, Optional) – Hierarchy placeholders to be used as the alignment axis.
The Percentile formula generates the following output:
- Percentile - A single value representing the specified percentile.