The Rank Value function returns the value found at the specified position, either starting from the highest or the lowest value.
The Rank Value function requires the following input:
- d0 – The set of data values for which the Rank Value is calculated.
The Rank Value function requires the following parameters:
- s0 – The rank position in the list of values.
- s1 – The sorting type. 0 ranks from the highest value to the lowest, while 1 ranks from the lowest to the highest.
- s2 – Whether duplicate values are considered as multiple values in the ranking. The default value is false.
- Alignments... (One or More, Optional) – Hierarchy placeholders to be used as the alignment axis.
The Rank Value function generates a single value from the data set that corresponds to the indicated rank.