Internet Explorer compatibility mode
Certain versions of Internet Explorer may only show the Windows log on option on the log on page.
This is likely due to Internet Explorer's compatibility mode, which may be turned on for sites on your local network. Dundas BI requires an HTML5 compatible browser and this compatibility mode will render the page in an older, non-HTML5 version. To correct this issue, please follow the instructions below.
- Open the browser settings, usually found using the gear icon on the top right
- Select Compatibility View settings
- Deselect Display intranet sites in Compatibility View
- Open the Developer Tools by typing F12 or by selecting it in the settings menu
- Switch to the console option of the developer tools
- In the console, enter the following
- Type Enter to confirm the script
- Clear the browser's cache
- Refresh the page
You should now see the correct log on page