Be at the epicenter of business value.
Data and analytics leaders are fueling digital transformation, creating monetization opportunities, improving the customer’s experience, and reshaping industries. Attend the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018 and obtain the tools necessary to build on the fundamentals of data management, business intelligence (BI), and analytics.
In order to survive and thrive in the digital era, now is the time to drive data and analytics into the core of your business and scale outward to every employee, customer, supplier and partner. This 4-day summit features 8 tracks designed to cover every aspect of building a world-class data and analytics strategy. Understand and evolve your architecture, curate master data to create common understanding of your organization’s most critical data, and build the data and analytics-driven organization of the future.
Dundas is a proud sponsor of this event that emphasizes the shift towards a data-driven culture to lead the way to better business outcomes.
When: March 5th – 8th, 2018
Where: Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center, Grapevine, Texas, USA
Agenda: Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018
Dundas will have technical staff on hand in our booth (#214) at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018, and will be providing live, on-site demos. We’ll have a Solutions Architect there to answer any technical questions you might have about Business Intelligence, Analytics or Data. We also invite you to attend our Solution Showcase, How Voice Controlled Analytics Can Drive Powerful Insight 10x Faster, on Tuesday, March 6 at 12:15 PM.
As an added bonus, we’re offering our customers and contacts a discount of $325 off the standard registration rate. Simply enter or quote Dundas’ priority code, DASP29 when registering.
- Call: +1.866.405.2511 / +1.650.278.8017
Join us at this event and attend thought-leading sessions such as:
- Leadership & Organization –> Scale the People, Culture and Skills
- Business Outcomes & Strategy –> Discover Ways to Make Value Pervasive
- Master Data Management –> Create a Common Understanding
- Analytics –> Drive Insight Into Every Action
- Governance –> Build a Foundation of Trust
- Architecture & Technology –> Renovate for Digital Transformation
- Advanced Capabilities –> Power Everything You Do With AI, Machine Learning and IoT
- Innovation –> Be the Next Disruptor
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jordan Zenko