Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
About the Job
This position requires a passionate candidate who has extensive experience in testing software applications. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing test cases, logging defects and verifying fixes for Dundas’ software products.
This is a full-time position. Work is fully remote during the Covid-19 pandemic as our company follows the government guidelines. Post Covid-19 work will be mainly conducted remotely and on occasion in the office. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Review and analyze requirements for validity and feasibility of the product
- Develop and execute test cases for enhancements or fixes to new and existing applications
- Execute all levels of testing
- Identify and track defects
- Participate in all aspects of the QA process from design through to QA test and release
- Implement and monitor automated test scripts to assess functionality and quality of the product when needed
- Conduct knowledge gathering session and document test processes as needed
- Collaborate with team members
- Test in different environments and mobile devices
- Keep current with Microsoft and other technologies as required
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- 4+ years’ practical work experience (ideally in the BI space) preferred
- Knowledge of OLAP concepts
- Strong knowledge of databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and Postgres
- In-depth knowledge of SQA Testing and Methodologies
- Familiar with Test management and defect tracking tools
- Familiar with the business intelligence industry will be a plus
- Familiar with Selenium Webdriver and automation tools will be a plus
- Familiar with Linux commands will be a plus
- Familiar with REST APIs will be a plus
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Very accurate attention to detail
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- A strong desire and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Self-motivated and able to manage time and priorities
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com and reference “QA Analyst” in the subject line. If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.