Performance Testing Engineer
This position requires a candidate who has extensive experience in testing performance for multi-tier web based software. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, and executing the performance testing for the entire software suite leveraging automation tools and frameworks. The person would report to the VP, R&D.
This is a full-time position, based out of our Toronto head office. Therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
In This Role You Will...
- Must have a degree with a major in computer science with 4+ years experience or 5+ years of practical experience
- 4+ years of software performance testing for commercial web based application and \ or large software development projects
- 4+ years Microsoft platform testing software packages
- 4+ proven experience in test automation (back-end and UI)
- 4+ years experience with databases including writing simple SQL scripts, simple database administration, and fundamental database principals such as data storage types
- Experience working with different automation tools
- Previous experience includes working as software developer
What You Will Bring To Dundas...
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance process and principles
- Strong knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Knowledge of OLAP concepts
- Strong knowledge of databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Able to clearly convey concepts and ideas both spoken and in writing
- Strong writing skills to develop test cases and processes
- Must be willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Must be dynamic and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Must have good attention to detail. Must be deadline and results oriented
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.