Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
About the Position
Dundas Data Visualization is currently searching for an individual who is self-motivated and technically well versed in BI to join us as a Product Evangelist as part of our Customer Success team.
You are interested in online community building, creating content that resonates with our technical audience and know how to start conversations and build relationships with people. You have a real passion for technology and enjoy helping and sharing with others to ensure they get the full potential from their software! You will learn how to use our BI and analytics software and be able to communicate the benefits of it with our clients and users on our user forum. You understand the impact of a user community has on business growth, and how to effectively use the community to continuously engage all users and participants.
The selected candidate will moderate the Dundas user forum and be a key part of the Dundas user community. Your goal will be to promote a positive and vibrant environment and bring our users together to collaborate and learn. This role will work alongside the Dundas Marketing team and the R&D team to create more content for the user forum and for our Support site. If you are looking for a role where you can learn, constantly improve your skills, and challenge yourself, then Dundas is the place for you.
This is a full-time position. Work can be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario offices or remotely online. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, preferably technology related.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in BI or analytics.
- You have strong written communication skills, with experience writing public-facing content.
- You have a passion for helping others and can easily articulate concepts and ideas.
- You enjoy interacting with people and excel at building relationships.
- You are outgoing, engaging and are comfortable speaking in front of groups.
- You are a natural problem solver.
Your Soft skills:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must work well individually and in a team environment
- Able to both take direction, and handle tasks independently
- Attention to detail
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Product Evangelist Position” in the subject line.
2. Include your resume along with a cover letter.
We will quickly get back to you with next steps, should you be shortlisted.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.