Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
About the Role
As Cloud Engineer will be helping with strategy, design, develop, manage and support DundasBI SaaS Cloud Solutions. You will have an integral part of deploying Dundas SaaS solution on the Cloud.
Being part of a very dynamic and talented team who are go getters, you will get the opportunity to work on different areas in the company that might interest you. Dundas offers a great compensation and benefits packages which include great Health package, Fitness allowance, Remote Equipment Allowance, paid time off during the Winter Holiday and much more
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Optimize and design cloud-based strategies for a cost-effective delivery of reliable and scalable systems
- Assess cloud maturity, review existing the cloud deployments, identify gaps and suggest improvements
- Provide a unified strategy for cloud solutions governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
- Monitor and support DundasBI SaaS cloud deployments
- Contribute to system stability by creating and maintaining critical alerting, monitoring and logging for the DundasBI SaaS solution
- Create and maintain strong cloud cyber securities policies and processes, including the implementation of new security practices and ensure all cloud infrastructure is built with a security first mindset
- Coach, mentor, train company members about Cloud technologies
Your Experience and Skills:
- University Degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Proven technical knowledge and experience in one of the major cloud provider technology: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM
- Extensive experience with administering and developing on Linux (Ubuntu or RHEL preferred)
- 3+ years of working experience with: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Helm, Cloud Database Services technologies
- Advanced certifications for at least one cloud provider and Certified as Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) will be a big plus
- Strong working knowledge of networking and security practices
- Experience managing cloud databases including SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Experienced building and deploying CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code and automation tooling (i.e. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Great understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Hands on experience with one of the object-oriented languages (C# is preferred) and Python
- Knowledge of cloud security best-practices and processes
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Cloud Engineer” in the subject line. If you have any questions about this position or our company, please feel free to ask we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.