Business Intelligence Solution Advisor
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
As a BI Solution Advisor, you will work with the customers and prospects to drive sales. We are looking for a highly energetic individual with a technical background and business/sales smarts to make Dundas customers successful with our product.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with customers around the globe and across all industries. You will get the chance to learn not only diverse technical skills but also about business intelligence, business analysis, project management, and will give you the possibility to learn how companies work as well as measure their performance.
Being part of a very dynamic and talented team who are go getters, you will get the opportunity to work on different areas in the company that might interest you. Dundas offers a great compensation and benefits packages which include free Goodlife gym membership, a health plan and much more.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Understanding and gathering requirements/challenges faced by our prospects and customers which hinders them from going to market sooner.
- Prepare and deliver product pre-sales and post-sales demos/demonstrations.
- Negotiate and help to drive the sales to close.
- Advising customers during the development and/or delivery of integrated end-customer customer success programs for our product, services and/or solutions.
- Periodically evaluate the effectiveness and evaluate our customers based on a predefined criterion.
This is a full-time position. Work would be done on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada offices); therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Your Experience and Skills:
- Have a degree (or college certificate) in computer science combined with business courses or any other related field.
- Ideally have 3+ years of experience as a consultant, sales engineer, or pre-sales solutions architect in the software industry.
- High level of understanding of sales process, strategy and solution sales methodologies.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- You enjoy interacting with people and have great listening skills.
- Results-driven work ethic coupled with a team-centric sensibility.
- Flexibility to shift priorities, demands, and timelines.
- 3+ years experience with databases (SQL/MySQL, Oracle…) including writing simple queries and scripts, perform simple database administration tasks, and understand fundamental database principles.
- Experience with any reporting tools such as Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Excel, etc. will be a definite asset.
- Familiar with the business intelligence industry will be a plus.
- Some IT/Networking knowledge will be a plus.
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job.
- Able to work well within a team yet be able to work autonomously.
- Very accurate attention to detail.
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com and reference “BI Solution Advisor” in the subject line. If you have any questions about this position or our company, please feel free to ask we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.