Business Development Consultant
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Consultant (BDC) to join our dynamic and fast growing organization. As a BDC, you will be the backbone of our sales process, responsible for strategically developing and qualifying new revenue opportunities. Successful candidates will have at least 2 years of experience in a sales or business development role within a technology company.
This is a full time position. Work will be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario office. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Work from home option is not available.
- You understand the value of generating new business opportunities to help fuel the sales pipeline.
- You have prospecting and CRM experience, preferably in a software organization.
- You have a deep understanding of how to quickly develop relationships with potential customers and qualify the wants and needs of their organization.
- You're organized and understand how to research and identify potential new sales accounts.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a metrics driven environment and have been successful at qualifying opportunities that helped you achieve quota.
- You are extremely personable and connect well with people. You are comfortable conducting high-level product conversations with senior executives.
- You're a storyteller, whose comfortable presenting over the phone and in person.
- Technology is something that you love and you’re always wanting to learn more about it.
- You have great written and verbal skills.
- You're a highly motivated, driven, self-starting individual who knows how to hit the ground running.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy developing the role and adapting as the business evolves.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.