What's New in Dundas BI
A list of highlights from the new features and enhancements available with the release of Dundas BI 7.0.2.
For a complete list of new functionality and behavior changes, see the List of changes in version 7.0.
2. Installation / Deployment
- Deploy Dundas BI on Amazon Linux 2
3. Data Preparation and Analysis
- New Timeout setting for Data Cube, R Data Generator, R Language Analysis, Python Data Generator and Python Analysis transforms
- New option to delete a custom attribute when deleting an attribute token
- Add Excel tables when defining structures for the Microsoft Excel data connector
- Set a non-numeric hierarchy to be used as a count measure when editing the Process Result transform
- Use the Python print command to print variables to the application logs for debugging