The Best of 2016
It is officially 2017 and we’ve been thinking a lot about our favorite blogs, webinars and other valuable resources from the past year. This isn’t a comprehensive list, but here are some resources you may have missed or that we think are worth reading.
1. Reporting… businesses live and die by it, employees live and die by it. So why is there so much confusion over reports and dashboards? We found that users are frequently asking: Dashboards vs. Reports: Which One Should You Go With?
2. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Prettiest BI Tool of All? Well, you can be the judge of that! Compare Dundas BI to other vendors by reviewing the ‘Bake Off” submissions from the 2016 Gartner BI Summit. Be sure to watch our Dundas BI ‘Bake Off’ Video, and check out the dashboard we created for the event:
3. If data is purely visualized, yet behavior remains constant, then it’s nothing but pretty information – So is it Business Art, or the Art of Business Intelligence?
4. We’ve heard it time and time again. The age old question; What Does a Multi-Tenant Solution Really Look Like? So we likened it in the best way we knew how. To a skyscraper!
1. Prior to Dundas BI, Family HealthCare Network saw their number of outstanding, active referrals rise 150%. This number was increasing at a rate much quicker than consults were received. Since implementing Dundas BI, they’ve seen that number decrease 20%!
2. Dundas BI was embedded into IT Weapons’ platform to help build a branded, client analytics portal. “Dundas BI completes our client’s experience. We’ve been able to maximize our reporting capabilities to deliver pertinent information and insights, allowing our clients to better draw their own conclusions” – Ted Garner, CEO at IT Weapons.
1. If you are in charge of creating dashboards and visualizations for other people, you will definitely need to know How to Build a Dashboard. We demonstrate our ‘winning recipe’ for creating professional, interactive dashboards in Dundas BI.
2. Relevance, integration and design – Three things you specifically need to consider when building Winning Dashboards that satisfy the unique needs of unique people.
3. No matter what industry or department you work in, almost any BI and Analytics solutions requires a similar set of key requirements at the core. We demonstrate how you can quickly deliver on both key business and technical capabilities in Dundas BI in Visual Analytics – How to Deliver on Key Requirements.
We love dashboards. We also love inspiring our customers to make the best dashboards possible, which is why we’ve created a series of dashboard samples to help get their creative juices flowing:
And so, we bid farewell to 2016, and look forward to continuously being your primary resource for all things BI in 2017.