Big Data & Analytics Summit - Discover the Potential that Lies in Your Untapped Data
Big Data is revolutionizing the way businesses operate and paving the way for more confident corporate decision-making. Attend the 2nd Annual Big Data & Analytics Summit Canada and learn how to instill a data-centered culture within your organization.
This summit will feature two days of business and technical sessions intended to help you gather insight, optimize your business performance and maintain your competitive advantage.
Dundas is proud to be a sponsor of this event focused exclusively on big data and analytics.
When: February 17th & 18th 2016
Where: Sheraton Centre Toronto
Agenda: Big Data & Analytics Summit
Dundas will be hosting a session in the business track on day 1 at 2:30 p.m. Our discussion will focus on enabling better insights out of true customers 360 views. We’ll show you how big data presents an important opportunity for gathering and analyzing customer profiles and how you can obtain a true comprehensive view of your customer profiles to help drive your decision-making. You’ll learn how to leverage big data visualization to interpret data.
And as an added bonus, you can get a 20% discount to attend this 2-day event.
Simply quote VIP code – Dundas20 – when registering.
1. Register Online or
2. Call: 1-866-298-9343 x 200 or
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting VIP code DUNDAS20
Gain the knowledge you need to solve your big data issues and discover the potential that lies in your untapped data.
Some highlights of what will be covered at this event:
1. Structuring Data: Decipher and aggregate your unstructured data
2. Real-time Intelligence: Expedite insight extraction and decision-making
3. Breaking Silos: Bridge organizational barriers to your project’s success
4. Client Personalization: Cater to your clients’ unique interests and needs
5. Hadoop Adoption: Assess the benefits and opportunity costs
6. Social Media Analytics: Infer user sentiment and predict client behaviour
7. Privacy and Security: Stay compliant with new federal guidelines
8. Data Monetization: Maximize profits and demonstrate your project’s ROI
9. Customer Loyalty: Deploy data strategically and drive client engagement
10. Agile Analytics: Build a data-driven environment in progressive steps