Dundas Dashboard is a powerful data visualization platform that enhances the basic charting functionality in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM application. Our mobile dashboards and apps, self-service analysis, and powerful interactive features help your users get more out of their Dynamics CRM data. And with support for hundreds of other data sources, your users can build dashboards that combine Dynamics CRM data with information from other areas of your business for true business analysis.
Our Microsoft Dynamics data connector allows you to build powerful dashboards and visualizations that pull data from a variety of sources. This can provide valuable insights that Dynamics CRM alone is unable to provide.
- Microsoft Dynamics + Google Analytics shows how customers evolve from online prospects to leads to paying customers
- Microsoft Dynamics + Call Tracking Data to discover relationships between marketing / sales activities and inbound customer calls or outbound sales calls
- Microsoft Dynamics + Marketing Data to see which marketing campaigns and activities result in sales
- Microsoft Dynamics + Bug Tracking Data to see which feature requests or bugs have the highest potential sales impact
Visualize Such KPIs As:
- Conversions by Online Campaign
- Conversions by Social Media Platform
- Marketing Cost per Lead
- Support Costs by Customer
- Open Issues by Customer
- Feature Request Priority