Easily Integrates Into Existing Systems and Applications
For a consistent customer experience, Embedded BI software should easily integrate into your existing systems and look and work like your other applications. Dundas BI features one open, flexible BI platform that can consolidate data from any data source, providing seamless data delivery and a consistent user experience.
With an open, flexible platform and full API support and extended scripting, Dundas BI can be easily integrated and embedded into existing systems, applications and administration. Dundas BI can be seamlessly embedded into existing systems such as Client Portals, your Intranet or your CRM system. The APIs also allow for easy integration and support for authentication, user management and administration.
Benefits of Embedded BI
With Dundas BI, you can build, share and view web-based dashboards and reports directly in your browser. As Dundas BI is a server-based technology, it requires very little work to install, manage, extend and upgrade.
- Better BI experience and increased user adoption
- Lower learning curve and less training required for users
- Ease of integration and customization with a single solution
- Better access control and management
- Increased security and governance
Dundas BI can be embedded and integrated into existing websites adding powerful interactive dashboards and reports to your internal or public websites.
Dundas BI easily integrates with all major web technologies, including:
- Basic HTML pages
- Mobile-friendly HTML5 pages
- Web applications
Microsoft Technology Integration
Dundas BI provides end-to-end support for the full Microsoft BI (MSBI) stack and integrates with your entire suite of Microsoft BI technologies, including:
- Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL)
- Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SharePoint and Excel Services
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access)
- Windows Security (authentication and impersonation)
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Windows Azure
- Visual FoxPro