Dundas Data Visualization is currently looking for a skilled and motivated individual to join our Support team in the position of Dashboard Associate.
At Dundas, we believe that one of the key elements of a successful BI solution provider is personalized, responsive and professional customer support. If you are skilled, motivated, and enjoy being challenged, then you are the type of person we are looking for. Join us and prove yourself: we recognize our staff’s contributions and always provide opportunities for advancement for results-driven individuals.
Position and Duties
This position requires a business analyst with diverse skill sets. The incumbent should have familiarity with database concepts, using reporting tools, and understanding of the Business Intelligence industry. Some IT/Network knowledge including network security and web servers will be a plus.
The candidate will be responsible for helping end users answer their questions/problems regarding the use of Dundas products and act as a communication channel between users and the development team. When not working with end users directly, the candidate will write support articles/samples and assist in different product testing. The candidate will also work closely with the client account managers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is a full-time position. Work would be done at our head office (Toronto, Ontario, Canada); therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada (or be in the process of obtaining a work visa).
Dundas offers a compensation plan that is well above the industry standard. This has allowed us to find and retain technical staff that are second to none. Compensation is made up of several parts with two main components, base and bonus. We provide highly competitive base salaries, plus we have a generous profit sharing program. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, dental, drug, health club, disability, and more.
Base salary is based on productivity, quality, experience, and initiative.
- Must have a degree (or college certificate) with a major in computer science or any other related field or must have 2+ years practical experience
- 1+ years experience with databases including writing simple SQL scripts, simple database administration, and fundamental database principals such as data storage types
- Strong communication and comprehension skills, both verbal and written
- Familiar with reporting tools such as Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius etc.
- Familiar with the business intelligence industry
- Some IT/Network knowledge will be a plus
- Must be willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Must be able to work well within a team, yet be able to work autonomously
- Must be able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Must be attentive to detail
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need.